Cabal Reloaded: Events
Citizens of Nevareth!
The most awaited patch is here! Enjoy this exciting event and get in game prizes!
Hunt the letters of R-E-L-O-A-D-3-D in dungeons with your party mates to win in-game prizes! Trade your collected letters for Pandemonium Lottery Box from NPC Yul to win awesome prizes. Event runs until September 27, 2018 only.
DROP LIST (Orion/Draco)
[R] [E] [L] [O] [A]
- Forgotten Temple B2F
- Forbidden Island
- Siena 1
- Siena 2
- Radiant Hall
- Maquinas Outpost
DROP LIST (Crux)
New Battle Style in 2019?
by Mr Wormy
Why can we expect for a new Battle Style?
Until now, we have 8 Battle Styles (aka class) which are: Warrior, Blader, Wizard, Force Archer, Force Shielder, Force Blader, Gladiator (2014) and Force Gunner (2017). These 8 Battle Styles are divided into 3 starting villages: Bloody Ice (WA/FS/GL – wear Armorset), Green Despair (FA/FB/FG – wear Battleset) and Desert Scream (WI/BL – wear Martialset).
We can all see, 3 villages only 8 Battle Styles, we are all looking forward to getting the new Battle Style which will starts from Desert Scream and wears Martialset.
What can we expect?
Cabal Online : Episode 22 : Story of Demonite and Update Roadmap
by Mr Wormy
What is “Demonite“? Why do they call it like that? Where can we get these items? Get your backpack ready and sail away…
Story of Demonite
“Hermes” – one of the explorers who explored Porta Inferno – tried to find the source of the power of evil spirits without waking these demonic creatures.
He did lots of investigation in Porta Inferno, but all the time he was stuck at a the area around Manticore… There, near by Manticore, “Hermes” felt a strange powerful aura, while Manticore was sleeping, he sneaked around and found a strange core…
“Hermes” brought that strange ore to “Hazel” the famous Core Alchemist of Pastur continent, he found out that the ore contained an outrageous force, and he created a new gem with the purple colour, they decided to name it as “Demonite” as “Hermes” suggested.
The story of “Demonite” was spread all over Nevareth, the legendary weapon master “Najaba” from Fort Ruina decided to forge the strongest weapons ever for all warriors of Nevareth, for fighting back demons.
By processing “Demonite” cores, he forged Demonite weapons and for 3 continents they had Demonite Armorset, Demonite Battleset and Demonite Martialset.
Several strange events happened near Forbidden Island, they found clues of the special materials with powerful aura, but no one knew the real source of these awakening…
One day, they kept talking about the new expedition which reveal a new island near the Forbidden Island…
But the exact location was unknown, no one was back after they decided to sail away to find the mysterious island…
There was a rumor that, there was a structure on the island, looks like a temple… Thousands, millions warriors all over Nevareth sailed away, to find the unidentified island, the Mirage Island…
To sail to the Mirage Island, warriors have to go to the southern area of Port Lux (236:9) and get on the boat with the special entry item that can guide you to the Mirage Island.
Day by day, by continuously researching Force technology, Nevareth continent develops more and more. Yerte – the Core Alchemist from Port Lux – is strongly interested in studying Force and she spends the rest of her life for Alchemist researches.
After some time, she worked with “Long” – a specialist of Force from the Sage Tower. They shared their interest and started working on that together. Sage Tower supported them directly but secretly under the control of St. Valentine.
According to the records, St. Valentine’s Force research reached to the peak so they could absorbed the Force into their body to make them stronger, but some how the Force was spread out from their back as form of the power.
At first, the Force was in strange shape, but then gradually, it turned into shape of the wings. After that, Yerte decided to help warriors all over Nevareth to have chance to obtain this Force, she called it as Force Wing. It turned out as her greatest achievement ever.
These contents are available for Korea Cabal this Summer 2018, Cabal Online – Episode 22 (aka Cabal Transcendence – Part VIII) with the official name as “Demonite” will be as 2 part.
... Read More
Cabal Online : Episode 22 Part 2 : August 22nd 2018 Patch notes
by Mr Wormy
The patch is applied for public server with all contents from August 17th 2018. So you will see some redundant contents.
- Fixed bug related to abnormal output from Legend Arena Potion Box (Lv. 4)
- Fixed bug that shows abnormal item type for Costume Epic Seal
- Fixed bug that shows Costume tab when player tries to open Inventory
- Changed the maximum level for Chaos Upgrade for Earrings from 9 to 12
Upgrading maximum number according to guild level
- Chaos Upgrade for Earrings can be done up to 12 (was 9)
- From 9 and above, you need 4 cores for upgrading
Change attack range of monsters in Mirage Island: Increase range of monsters in dungeon, except for some specific bosses
Change the order of items in cash inventory to show the newest bought item first
Max level limit for Classic server increased to 199
- From Level 9:
- Level 9: Old: 150 / New: 210
- Level 10: Old: 150 / New: 240
- Level 11: Old: 150 / New: 270
- Level 12: Old: 150 / New: 300
- Granting Options and Epic for Force Wing Costume
Force Wing Costume Option Seal
- Add costume slots to Force Wing Costume
- One slot for Force Wing Costume with stats
- One slot for Display Force Wing Costume
- If you don’t have any Force Wing Costume in “Display” slot, the another one will be displayed
- Add Slot for Force Wing Costume
- Force Wing Costume can be extended using Force Wing Costume Slot Converter
- Force Wing Costume Slot Converter can be found from NPC Chloe
- Price: 15 Light Feathers
- Light Feathers can be obtained from Extraordinary Spell Book (Normal) with specific rate
- Grant Option for Force Wing Costume
- Option can be given using Option Scroll – Force Wing Costume on Force Wing Costume with free slot(s)
- For each Force Core used, success rate will be increased by 2.5% (base rate is 49%)
- Granting slot options fee
- No duplication: 500,000 Alz
- One duplicated slot: 1,000,000 Alz
- wo duplicated slots: 2,000,000 Alz
- Extraordinary Spell Book (Normal)
- Randomly output
- Light Feather
- Option Scroll – Force Wing Costume
- Available from: NPC Core Alchemist – Yerte – Port Lux
Force Wing Costume Epic Converter
- Force Wing Costume Safety Kit
- Able to store all options of Force Wing Costume into Force Wing Costume Capsule
- Force Wing Costume Capsule
- Store the options from a Force Wing Costume
- Account Binding
- Able to reuse on a Force Wing Costume with equal or more slots than Capsule
- Force Wing Costume Capsule Seal
- Able to seal Force Wing Costume Capsule for trading
Force Wing Costume Epic Option Reset
- Use for adding Epic option for Force Wing Costume
- Able to apply on Force Wing Costume with 2 slots or more
Force Wing Costume Epic Seal
- Item for reset Force Wing Costume Epic Option
Added Dungeon forced view-range
- Able to seal Epic Option of Force Wing Costume
- Can be reused on other Force Wing Costume to grant the epic option
- Add the ability for controlling the view-range in dungeon
- In some dungeons, view-range will be applied based on the new option (override the normal view-range option)
- Applicable for:
- Catacombs Frost (all)
- Illusion Castle – Underworld
- Illusion Castle – Radiant Hall
- Mirage Island
... Read More
Cabal Online : Episode 22 Part 1: July 18th 2018 Patch notes
by Mr Wormy
Episode 22 Part 1 is finally available on Public Server of CABAL Korea on July 18th 2018. This is the first part of the update which features lots of changes in Battle Modes and Skills. The first part of Episode 22 also introduces a new growth content: Force Wing. For incoming weeks, another part of Episode 22 will also be available for Korea Test Server which will come with New core grade, New item grade and new DX Dungeon.
- Fixed bug that causes loss of Force Gem when buying items from Auction House
- Fixed bug related to client disconnection for several situations
- Fixed bugs related to Red Flare / Blue Flare bikes’ name
- Fixed bug that allows player to right click on Wing Fly passive skill
- Fixed bug that doesn’t allow you change group properties in Guild UI
- Fixed bug related to Auction House fee showing as 0 Alz
- Superior Blessing Beads doesn’t show its stats in “Benefits UI”, bug is fixed
- Changes related to Battle Modes / Skills
- Change in comparison with Test Server (July 12th 2018) update
Change related to Battle Mode 3 amp. effect for multiple target with Attack Skill A/B
- Increase Sword Skill Amp. of Intense Blade skill
- Increase Magic Skill Amp and Critical Damage for Battle Mode 3
- Increase Penetration for Elemental Attack A/B, Elemental Fatal Attack 1~3
- Increase Penetration of Piercing Skill
- Amount limit by class:
- Warrior / Force Shielder / Gladiator: 1~9 (was 7 in July 12th patch) targets
- Blader: 2~6 (was 5 in July 12th patch) targets
- In case there is only one target, amp. is raised
- Force Blader: 1~6 (was 5 in July 12th patch) targets
- Comparison of amp. effect
- Blader 1 target > Blader 2~6 targets = Force Blader 6 targets > Warrior / Force Shielder / Gladiator 9 targets
Improvement for Epic Option / Grant Options
- Please refer to July 12th 2018 Patch notes: https://wp.me/p1FfT9-1jx
- “MP Auto Heal” is now changed to “Magic Attack”
- Add chance to get “Magic Attack” when using “Option Scroll – Random”
- Existing “MP Auto Heal” in all items will be converted into “Magic Attack”
- Increase stats of some Weapons / Armors slot options
- Increase some Epic options for Bikes
- Increase Attack / Magic Attack for Bike slots
... Read More